Had a default award or order granted against you?

Should you discover that an arbitration award or Labour Court Order has been granted against you in your absence you have a period of ten days to apply for the rescission of the award or Order.

Lost your case in the CCMA?

If you have lost in the CCMA, you may refer the case to the Labour Court by bringing an application for review. Reviews can be costly and time consuming however should you wish to pursue a review application this must…

Won your case in the CCMA?

Having won your case in the CCMA, your arbitration award may be enforced by either having it certified by the CCMA or made an Order of the Labour Court.